Here you will find answers to some Frequently Asked Questions. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or requests for further information.
1. When is a good time to come and meet the group?
Anytime is a great time to visit! You may choose to come for part or all of any event listed on our calendar. Most people like to send a note to introduce themselves so they'll "know" at least one person when they arrive. If you would like to introduce yourself before you come, contact us.
2. Can I bring my children the first time I come?
Definitely! Both parents and children are welcome to visit.
3. I'm worried you might not have kids the same ages of my children.
Parents and children of all ages attend the weekly meetings. Our group has a nice age range of children, with most of our kids in the 5 - mid teens range. Although we still have babies and toddlers running around regularly.
4. I'm a new homeschooler. Can I still visit and ask questions about homeschooling in general?
Of Course! We have new and veteran homeschoolers. A good time to ask general homeschooling questions is during our Parent Support Meeting.
5. Do I need to become a member of H.O.U.S.E. before or the first time I visit?No. We encourage families to visit our group and learn about H.O.U.S.E. before becoming a member. Often times a family will visit 2 or 3 times before deciding if H.O.U.S.E. is right for them or not.